From Amazon.com: “After a stroke, Jean-Dominique Bauby can only move his left eye–and through that eye he learns to communicate, one letter at a time. With the help of his speech therapist and a stenographer, Bauby writes the stunning memoir The Diving Bell and the Butterfly.”
The MissionBrain Potential is a non-profit company whose purpose is two-fold: first, to increase public awareness and educate the public about stroke - how people get them, the risk factors, and the warning signs when someone is having a stroke, and that the people under the age of 50 get strokes each year too.
New to Brain Potential
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's YoureTheCure.org - 10/21/2013 Posted on: October 21, 2013
- Rally for Medical Research with the American Heart Association! Posted on: September 16, 2013
- Learn F.A.S.T. ways to follow the stroke warning signs! 06/18/2013 Posted on: July 3, 2013
- Myth Versus Facts About Stroke - American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Posted on: May 14, 2013
- Go Red for Women Luncheon - 02/08/2013 Posted on: May 7, 2013