- Caregivers’ Perspective (by a caregiver)
- How their life has changed, whether they are a spouse/parent/sibling/friend
- Caregivers Support Groups (in alpha order by state, they can search above)
- Tables that the caregiver with the stroke survivor can fill out determining what they can do alone, with assistance, what is difficult, impossible
- When to go to appointments (speech, OT, PT, Cognitive, etc) and so on….
The MissionBrain Potential is a non-profit company whose purpose is two-fold: first, to increase public awareness and educate the public about stroke - how people get them, the risk factors, and the warning signs when someone is having a stroke, and that the people under the age of 50 get strokes each year too.
New to Brain Potential
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association's YoureTheCure.org - 10/21/2013 Posted on: October 21, 2013
- Rally for Medical Research with the American Heart Association! Posted on: September 16, 2013
- Learn F.A.S.T. ways to follow the stroke warning signs! 06/18/2013 Posted on: July 3, 2013
- Myth Versus Facts About Stroke - American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Posted on: May 14, 2013
- Go Red for Women Luncheon - 02/08/2013 Posted on: May 7, 2013